Monday, February 19, 2007

Thankful for My Blog

Tonight I was thankful for this blog. I've never been one to keep a journal, but this blog has sort of turned into a journal of sorts for me. It's a way for me to get my thoughts down. I'm at the end of my current US History course, and will have a week off beginning tomorrow. I've been working on my Final Exam. I have one more question to answer - they're essay questions. After all, I'm taking online courses...lots of writing!

One of the questions was about similarities between Iraq and Vietnam. Made me thankful that I had written this entry. Although I had to tweak it to answer the question given by the professor, if I hadn't put my thoughts down then it would have taken me longer to answer the question. But since I got my thoughts down there, and they were MY thoughts, I had no worries about using this post for this purpose.