Tuesday, February 20, 2007

New Look

So I chose a new template for my page. It' s just a different color of the same layout I've been using, but I like the blue better.

Tonight we had a little banquet for J.'s basketball team. We went to Pizza Hut and they got their trophies. J. got the trophy for "Most Improved Player," which I think is definitely a pretty accurate assessment. He went into the season knowing practically nothing about the game. He got steadily better throughout the season, and now definitely has at least a basic knowledge of the rules and progression of the game.

I got a call back from our real estate agent this morning. We got a counter-offer from the builder, which we accepted. Tomorrow we go and sign the new contract and give them our earnest money for the house, and go from there. I think I'm starting to get more excited and a little less anxious as we go. It doesn't seem quite real yet...we'll see how I do once it's definitely official.