Friday, February 9, 2007

Better Day...

Well, today has definitely been a better day than yesterday was. Traffic still annoyed me on the way in to work, but it wasn't quite as bad as yesterday. I was back at my normal work station today, so I was able to get much more done in a shorter period of time than I did yesterday. I actually managed to get the rest of the records that I needed pulled for my audit this month, so I'll be able to do the rest from home. If I'm lucky, I'll have no need to go back out to the hospital for the rest of the month. If that turns out to be the case, then I just might be finished with this job before the end of the month.

The kids seem to be in a better mood this afternoon than they have been for the last two days. So hopefully we'll have a pleasant evening. J. doesn't have a whole lot left to do in his room, so there's no reason he shouldn't be able to get it done within the next hour or two, as long as he stays focused on what he's supposed to be doing, and as long as A. leaves him alone. I just don't understand why they've been fighting so much lately, but it really needs to stop.

Oh well, hopefully they're figuring out that their dad and I are serious about the responsibilities they have here at home. If they can do that, life will be much more peaceful around here.