Sunday, April 22, 2007

Ugh

I've been having phone and internet issues this week. That coupled with my tendency toward procrastination is not good for my schoolwork. I'm going to be scrambling the rest of this course to catch up.

It also makes me realize just how much I have come to depend on technology. I was kind of lost when I couldn't get online. Yeah, I know; I'm probably addicted, but when we were in Germany I took care of everything back here in the U.S. electronically. It's what I'm accustomed to, and not likely to change.

On another note, my husband washed his cell phone yesterday. He was so mad at himself. At least HE'S the one that washed it, not me, so he can't blame the not checking of the pockets on me. Well, he checked them, but missed the phone somehow. No wonder with as many pockets as those ACU pants have. The worst part is that I didn't have insurance on it. You can bet that I'll be adding wireless protection now after having to replace two phones at full price. Guess we'll be heading over to the Verizon store today.

So besides the moving, that's what's been going on here. If it's not one thing, it's a million.