Friday, April 20, 2007

Not Much to Say

Yeah, I know...I've been light on the blogging lately. I guess I just haven't had much to write about.

Well, there's actually been quite a bit to write about, but I guess I've been too lazy to do so. Or too tired. Take your pick.

The moving is progressing. Slowly, but surely. I haven't managed to get as much done as I had hoped to get done this week. The dining room at the old house is empty now, though, so I have managed to get all that moved over here. I'm working on getting the curio set back up and the dining room here at the new house organized. Hopefully the hubby will get my plate rack hung soon so I can get my collectible plates back up (well the ones that fit on the rack anyway). We had a lot of them just hanging on the wall in the old house. This one is laid out a bit different, so we'll see how that will work here.

The friend of ours who is going to do the work on P's motorcycle was doing some work on mine this week. My baby was overdue for a service, so he did about the equivalent of a 50,000 mile service on it. There were some things that needed to be done before another long trip, and since we're going to the Outer Banks next weekend, he wanted to get it ready so we'd be safe. I got to help him a bit, and I enjoyed that. It was neat learning how everything works together on it.

That's about it from our house right now. Just busy with moving and the hubby's job is keeping him insanely busy this week. It's been NUTS! We just keep telling ourselves that this assignment will eventually end and then we'll be off to something else. The fun part will be the waiting game to see what our next adventure is going to be.