Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Weekend Photos

I've been promising to put up a few pictures from the weekend we went to the mountains. I finally got Blogger to cooperate with me so that I could put them up. Well, sort of. Usually I can upload several photos at a time. This time I had to add them one-by-one, which took longer, but at least I got them up.


This first picture is the one I took at the first place we pulled off after we left Maggie Valley. That was the place that was touted as the most photographed spot. The view was beautiful. My mom pointed out to me where Ghost Town was. We'll have to go there some time and check it out.


The next three pictures were taken at the last place we stopped to take photos on Saturday. As you can see, the spot is on the Tennessee/North Carolina state line. The view there was no less spectacular than the first place we stopped. I just love the mountains, though, and could just sit and enjoy the view all day.

These next couple of pictures are just different views of the mountains from the lookout.


Yet another lovely view. As you can see, the weather was perfect, and the scenery was incredible. Although it will probably be a while before we're ready to ride in the mountains again, I'm trying to remember what a great time we were having.

I'm really looking forward to going to the Outer Banks the end of this month. That should be a really fun time, and I can't wait. I hope the hubby's bike will be ready by then!