Sunday, April 15, 2007

Guess What...

This is my first blog entry from the new house!

I have some pictures to share, but it's late, so I'll do it tomorrow.

I intended to write last night, but I had issues with my DSL modem. It just wouldn't connect. So I got tired of fooling with it and decided to give them a call today. Within about 10 minutes of talking to the lady at Embarq, I had my internet up and running, and my wireless router working. So I'm in business now.

We spent our first night here at the new house last night. The hubby's dad came down and brought his little trailer yesterday. So with his help and his trailer, we were able to get a LOT moved. We got quite a bit of our larger furniture moved, to include the bedroom set from our room, so we had somewhere to sleep here last night. It felt good, and we were incredibly exhausted.

I'll have more tomorrow. It's late and I need to go to bed.