Thursday, March 22, 2007

Weekend Trip

I'm supposed to be writing a paper right now that I've been putting off and putting off. But I need a quick break and thought I'd write over here for a few minutes to get this off my mind so I can focus on my paper again.

I don't know if I'll have a chance to come and blog before we leave for the weekend. My mom and her boyfriend decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather we're supposed to have this weekend and ride to the mountains. They called yesterday and invited the hubby and me to join them. Heck yeah! So we're going to leave tomorrow evening after my mom and my hubby get off work and head to the mountains. An entire weekend of riding! I can't even begin to describe how very excited I am! I would love to take the kids along, but am still not quite comfortable with the thought of riding long distances with them yet. So they're going to spend the weekend with the in-laws. I guess I'm going to get a chance to ride the Tail of the Dragon for the first time. I've read about it and my mom and her boyfriend have told us about it, so I'm excited and a bit nervous. It should be fun, though. Lots of curves and twisties...I LOVE curves! I need to charge my camera battery so we can take lots of pictures!