Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Back in Business!

Several months ago when I was cleaning my house (no it hasn't been that long since I cleaned), I tossed my Pocket PC into a box or something that got taken upstairs and put in the bonus room (i.e., junk room!). I could not for the life of me remember which box it was and have been missing my handheld something awful! I keep everything in there (as those who really know me could tell you), and love having my contacts, calendar, and notes at my fingertips.

Today I was up there printing some stuff for my class - all the reading I have to do gets tedious when I have to read on the computer, so sometimes it's easier for me to print out the materials. As I was sitting up there printing out all this stuff, I saw my handheld lying on the desk. YAY! My Baby! So I snatched it up and brought it down to plug it in and charge it. Then after it was charged, I got it synced back up with my laptop. All my contacts and appointments are now once again right at my fingertips. I'm very happy about that right now, like the geek that I am!