Thursday, May 31, 2007

Finally!

We turn over the keys to our rental property tomorrow. Moving out of this house has been so much more time-consuming than I thought it would be. Usually when we move, the movers come and pick up our stuff and we're able to focus our time on clearing that house. Then when we move we can focus on moving into the new place. It's been a long time since we had to worry about both at the same time. UGH!!

I called the property manager and told them that we just weren't able to find the time to do the painting that needs to be done. The hubby's job just isn't conducive to this kind of stuff. Plus the trip to D.C. that we've had planned since long before we knew we were going to buy a house. Oh well, they can just take it out of the security deposit.

Anyway, I'm so glad we're going to be done with the other house. Now I can focus my energy on getting this house cleaned up and organized. It's really starting to get frustrating for me. No more going back and forth and having to focus all my cleaning energy on the move out. Maybe now MY house can feel like my HOME!