Friday, May 18, 2007

I'm STUFFED!

The hubby and I were talking the other day about how we hadn't had any Sushi in a while. I just started eating Sushi within the last year, but I LOVE it. Funny, that's been the case with many things I've just started doing this past year.

Anyway, the kids aren't here this weekend, so I asked the hubby if he felt like having Sushi for dinner tonight. Apparently, that was a dumb question. He's always up for Sushi, or just about anything else for that matter. Our real estate agent had told us shortly after we first met her about a really good Sushi place in town that we hadn't tried yet. So I called her to find out the name of the place and where it was, and that's where we went.

Oh my gosh, that was the best Sushi I've ever had!! OK, no I haven't eaten it in that many different places, but WOW! I tried all kinds of new things tonight, too. We got a Sushi combo for two, along with some spicy crab rolls, and it was all both of us could do to eat it all. But we weren't about to let it go to waste.

So any of you who live in Fayetteville looking for a good Sushi restaurant, I know one!