Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Just for Fun

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The South

That's a Southern accent you've got there. You may love it, you may hate it, you may swear you don't have it, but whatever the case, we can hear it.

The Midland
The Inland North
The West
The Northeast
Philadelphia
Boston
North Central
What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz


Are you shocked?

It's funny though. I've been away from home for so long that I kind of had to think about some of the questions. Even a different answer to just one question could change my result to the Midland, and the description for that says basically that you have no accent. Well, I know that's not the case for me. Although my accent may not be as pronounced as it used to be, I am still very Southern, which my best friend loves to tease me about.