Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Another Change

Yep, had to change my blog layout again. The winter theme got to be a bit much for me, especially considering the weather we've been having. Yeah, it was pretty chilly today (I actually had to put on a jacket), but I'm not sure how long this cool spell's going to last. I decided to go back with one of the templates Blogger offers. With the changes they've made to the website, updates should be a lot easier now. Much as I love playing around with the template and learning some HTML, I don't like having to change everything around when I want to change the layout. I don't know enough about HTML yet to be able to do it without having problems I have to go back and fix. So it usually takes me a while. But as I'm learning, I know I can make changes to specific things if I choose. Maybe I'll play around with it a little more once I have a little more time on my hands.