Monday, July 9, 2007

One of Those Days

It's been one of those days.

You know the ones. The days when your kids just refuse to listen and do everything EXCEPT what you've told them to do. That was the kind of day I had today, and I'm exhausted. I've had a tension headache most of the day, and while I was attempting to close my eyes and have a bit of quiet to get rid of it, they decided to make as much noise as possible.

:::Sigh:::

They've just pushed every button they could think of to push today. I hate to yell, but I'll admit that I did today. But at least that's the worst I did. I've been working on my patience...but they tried it beyond its limits today.

I love my kids with all my heart, more than anything. But they were driving me nuts today.

Oh well...tomorrow's a new day.

Oh, and blogger is jacked up and I can't add titles to my posts.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is up with that??