Sunday, July 8, 2007

Procrastination

I'm usually the world's worst procrastinator! I was doing really well keeping up with my school assignments and such for the first year and a half or so, but after we moved to the States I had a really hard time readjusting. I told myself that with this class I just started Tuesday I wasn't going to do that. In a five week course, with the workload, it's really easy to fall way behind.

I know I'm less than a week into the course, but I'm starting off a lot better. I got my discussion questions (I'm in online courses) turned in on time, even a day early with one of them. I'm trying to keep up my participation, which is a challenge for me. I usually have to force myself to come up with a response if I don't necessarily feel I have anything to contribute. I had an individual assignment due tonight by midnight, and I actually got it turned in with three and a half hours to spare. Usually I'm still writing come midnight of the due date, and squeaking it in just under the wire.

Not procrastinating feels good. Maybe I'll make a new habit!