Monday, June 18, 2007

Wow!

I think I've mentioned before that my son's an early riser. He's generally up before 7 a.m. That's great for school days, but on the weekends and school breaks, it would be nice if he'd sleep a little later, allowing me to sleep a little later.

I guess all the playing and staying up later caught up with him this weekend. I got up this morning a bit after 8, and noticed he was lying in his bed still. My girl was in her room reading quietly. I didn't realize the boy was still asleep. Baby girl came down a little while after I did and sat down here with me for a while before going back upstairs. The hubby tried to wake him up before he left for work, but I told him to leave the boy alone. He obviously needed more rest.

It was almost 10:00 before he came downstairs. I think I'm going to have to wear him out like that more often!