Monday, June 18, 2007

Estimate

I got a call from the body shop this morning.

They had my estimate written and needed me to come in to sign the authorization to repair.

The damage? A little over $10 grand. Fortunately my deductible is only $50. Thank goodness for low deductibles.

It's gonna take them about 23 days to get it back to me. That's what the estimate says, anyway. But all the parts will be replaced with Volvo parts - no aftermarket parts. I'm glad to know that.

I am shocked with how close my own estimate was. I was expecting close to $10 thousand in damage. I was pretty much right on with that.

I'll be glad to get it back. The air conditioner in the hubby's pickup takes forever to cool off. I'm thinking we need to take it and have it recharged or something. It will be a long month driving that around.