Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

'myspace

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! We're just about finished getting set up here tonight and will hopefully soon be going to bed. I know the kids will be up bright and early in the morning.

Yesterday we celebrated Christmas with my family. We went to my sister's house and spent the afternoon. She and her husband cooked a wonderful dinner of pork tenderloins, baked potatoes and green beans. They figured everybody else was going to be having ham and turkey with all the "fixins" so they decided to do something different. It was delicious! For dessert we had a choice between Turtle Pie or Key Lime Pie. Everything was wonderful!

After dinner, we got a surprise visit from Santa Claus! The kids were very excited, although they figured out right away that it wasn't the "real" Santa. A. all of a sudden decided she was going to be bashful. The one thing she did ask for, though was that darn toy video camera which reminded us just how much she has her heart set on it. Even though they got a digital camera that also will record video clips, she wants a toy that actually is shaped like a video camera (like Uncle Robbie's) that she can pretend to record video with. Thank goodness I finally found something that I hope will do.

I'll share pictures after Christmas. Tomorrow we're doing our Christmas here at home and then going up to P.'s parents' house to spend Christmas with them. I'm glad we're close for a couple of years so we can spend holidays with the family without it being a huge hassle.

Merry Christmas!!