Monday, August 27, 2007

Been a While

Wow...I haven't blogged in a while.

Been busy around here. I still need to take pictures of the work we've done around here. Still haven't found the charger for my camera battery. I haven't really looked for it, though...been focusing on other things.

I have about two months left before I'll finally be finished with school. I can't believe it. There was a time when I thought I'd never finish my degree, and now here I am on my next-to-last class. So most of the writing I've been doing lately has been for school, and I haven't felt much like writing anything else. So that's why I haven't been blogging lately. Hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things when I finish.

I've been neglecting the blogs I've been reading for the last year, too. Boy am I gonna have a LOT of catching up to do!! I'll get caught up with you all, I promise!