Sunday, August 5, 2007

From the Mouths of Babes

My baby girl said something yesterday that really tickled my funny bone.

We were on our way over to Home Depot to get some plants and things for the yard (the hubby's been working out there all weekend). When we took the exit from the freeway, we drove right by Fayetteville's water tower.

The boy said, "look, Mommy, you can climb up the water tower" (referring, of course, to the stairs winding up there).

Then the Princess says, "yeah, that's how they get the water up there."

As if that wasn't funny enough, the hubby quipped, "yep, one bucket at a time."

I think I giggled about that one off and on for a good 10-15 minutes. Thinking about it still makes me giggle. The baby girl also noticed the "trap door" through which they put the water in.

Kid logic - I LOVE it!