Thursday, August 24, 2006

Still Sick

Since someone who reads my blog was kind enough to ask how things are going, I thought I'd post an update. I talked to my mom Monday, and my uncle was being sent to Greenville for a heart cath. She said she'd let me know if she heard anything else. I haven't heard any more news since then, so I guess there's been no change.

I'm still sick and it sucks! A. has at least gotten better. She was well enough to go back to school Tuesday, thank goodness. The hubby got home Tuesday afternoon, so at least he's here now to help. He told his commander what was going on, and his commander authorized him to take leave. He was in Georgia for training he had already been through, so didn't really absolutely have to be there anyway. I really didn't want him to have to come home, but am very thankful he was able to. I guess I'm going to break down and go to the doctor today since I'm really not feeling any better. My throat hurts pretty bad and is pretty red and feels swollen, from what I can see anyway. I probably need antibiotics since I'm not feeling any better. I was thinking it was something viral, but maybe not. Guess I'll find out in a little while.