Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Wedding

My favorite aunt got married yesterday. I found out on the 4th of July, and my mom, my sister, and I decided to go up for the wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony, and so heartfelt. It was definitely one of the sweetest weddings I've been to, which made it that much more beautiful. The songs chosen (and sung by my aunt) were so appropriate. Aunt M., I don't know how you did it. I would have started crying before the first word...oh wait - I did! Congratulations and I love you. Uncle J., welcome to the family again. Here are a couple of pictures:

I have a couple of pictures of my aunt with her son (my "little" cousin) that I love...this is one of them.

Aunt M. and her new husband J.

A picture of our side of the family. My "baby" sister is on the far left, my Aunt M., my mom, and then the kids and me.