Thursday, July 13, 2006

Finally!

At long last we're getting our household goods. It seems we've been waiting forever. We could have had our things sooner, but we waited until almost the last minute before we had our things shipped from Germany. Our household goods were picked up about 10 days before we left country.

P. told me tonight that he's kind of dreading tomorrow. We have no idea where we're going to put all our things. Our house here really isn't small, but it's a good bit smaller than the house we had in Germany. That house was full! Oh well. We'll probably have them leave a good bit in the garage and we'll bring it in as we unpack.

Although I know chaos is going to reside in my house for the next several days, I can't wait to have my OWN things! Finally, this house is going to seem like my home!