Thursday, July 27, 2006

Nashville

Man I had so much fun! It was so wonderful to be able to meet these wonderful ladies in person. I think one of the greatest things was being able to just spend time together and have a great time together. We already know so much about each other, so there was none of the awkward "get to know you" kind of stuff that you sometimes go through with new people. It sounds crazy, but some of these women know me better than a lot of other people I know. I had been looking forward to this trip for months, and I was definitely not disappointed. Here are some photos.

The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. As a Country Music Fan, it was really neat to visit.
The Grand Ole Opry.
I love the movie "Coyote Ugly" and it was pretty cool to be able to visit the actual club.
The four of us at the Coyote Ugly Saloon. We had a blast!

We hope to make this a more frequent thing. We're talking about trying to get together next year.