Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Great Visit

I was pleasantly surprised with a phone call yesterday. One of my first friends in Germany, who actually relocated to North Carolina several months before we did, called me and paid me a visit yesterday afternoon. She's going to visit a mutual friend this weekend, and I had some things that I should have sent her forever ago, and now I know they'll get there more quickly than if I had mailed them to her. After all, it's taken me forever already.

Anyway, Christy, it was awesome to see you! So many memories came flooding back, and for just a little while, I missed Germany a little bit less. And thank you for understanding about our mess...lol! P. and I will definitely have you and the husband over after we get settled. I'm glad you found my number. :-)