Friday, February 29, 2008

Little Stinker

The other night, the kids were going to play a card game. The hubby had the TV on some kind of off-road show with vehicles the boy sees as "Monster Trucks" so the Princess was having a hard time getting him to pay enough attention to play cards with her. Getting his undivided attention is a challenge, but that show just about had it.

Well, we finally talked him in to playing cards with her if he could watch the show too. So he gets down on the floor with her and is waiting for her to be ready. He's watching the show with his daddy and I look down and see the Princess laying the cards out. I asked her what in the world she was doing.

"This is how I shuffle the cards," she says.

I couldn't help but laugh! I told the hubby it looks more like she's stacking the deck to me!