Monday, February 18, 2008

Couple New Tickers

As I'm sure you've already noticed, I've added a couple new tickers to my page.

I mentioned that I might add a weight loss ticker in an attempt to help keep me honest. So I did. I sure do hate seeing that big number for the amount of weight I still have to lose, but at least I've gotten a start. And I might end up changing my ultimate goal. We'll just have to see. I've actually lost a bit more since I created the ticker, but I'm only going to update my weight once a week, on the same day I record my weight with Weight Watchers.

Also, the hubby and I are so ready for this Recruiting assignment to be over that it's not even funny. It has definitely been a test for us in so many ways. In some ways, it's been more difficult than previous deployments have been. I know that probably sounds crazy, but it's the way it is. I don't know what the exact date of the end of this tour is yet, so for right now I'm going with the two year date after he assumed command. I'll change it once I get a definite date. We're also pretty clueless as to what is in store for us next. But as always, we'll just wait to see what the Army has planned and drive on.