Thursday, March 6, 2008

Not Quite There Yet...

But I'm working on it. I'm still trying to get back into my blog groove. I thought it had been longer since I put a post up than it has. Sometimes, I just put up something random and then forget about it later. Imagine that!

A fellow blogger left a comment on my page a few days ago that reminded me why I enjoyed this so much. I'm not sure whether I've been finding my outlet elsewhere or have been holding it in. Whichever is the case, I need to make more of an effort to keep up here. I know I have friends and family who care about me and want to know what's going on with our family. Sometimes, with the way life is, this blog is the easiest way to keep our many long-distance friends and family updated.

So for those of you who still check in on us, THANK YOU for your love and your patience. I'll try to be less sporadic in my writing from now on.