Saturday, September 29, 2007

Ouch!

My little guy turned 9 on Wednesday, and we had his birthday party today. The boy LOVES to skate, so he wanted to have his party at the skating rink like we did last year. I used to love to skate when I was a kid, too, so I usually skate with the kids when we go. Well, I must admit that I wiped out pretty good toward the end of the skating session. I'm thinking I may have bruised my tailbone...it HURTS! There's no photographic evidence, though, so nobody can prove it actually happened!

I'll have pictures from J's birthday party, as well as A's from July. Yes, I know I'm way behind. I also finally found my battery charger, so I'll take some pictures of the work we've done outside here at the house. I'm really proud of the way the yard looks, as well as everything else we've gotten done.