Friday, September 7, 2007

Hit and Miss

I know, that's how my blogging has been lately.

I'm just having a hard time getting motivated to write much of anything these days. I have about a month and a half (actually a little more) before I'll finally be finished with school. So any writing I've been doing has been for that purpose, and it's not exactly the kind of writing that I enjoy. I enjoy writing here when I can take the time to do it. Let me get through these last two courses, and hopefully I'll be able to find the inspiration to start writing here again.

The hubby and I are heading to Myrtle Beach the first week of October. The fall Bike Rally is the 3rd through the 7th. We avoided the Spring Rally, in large part because of the crowds. From what we've heard, the fall rally is much nicer. So my mom and her fiance' (they got engaged this week) are coming to stay with the kids so the hubby and I can have a vacation alone. The nice thing is, it will be sort of a birthday present for me since my birthday is the 8th. I can't wait! I'm also glad my mom will have the opportunity to spend that time with the kids.

So that about sums up what's been going on around here lately. I'll just be glad when I'm finished with school and can start focusing on other things.