Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Last Minute Crap

Man, it's been a long time since I wrote here. And here I come to complain. Sorry...I'll get better soon. Lots has happened since my last entry, including a trip to Myrtle Beach for the Fall Bike Rally. Yep...I'll write about that later.

Right now I just want to complain for a minute. Got an email from the hubby today letting me know that it looked like he was going to have to go out of town this weekend. He has to go to Denver, Colorado, for an awards ceremony because his company is being presented with an award of some sort. So why am I complaining? Well, his Brigade has apparently known about this for months, the Battalion just found out about it late yesterday afternoon, and he learned about it upon opening his email box this morning. So now he has to reschedule what he already had planned for the company this weekend, AND get all his travel arrangements made. Talk about frustrating! Guess the kids and I will have to find something fun to do.