Sunday, November 10, 2013

Long Time...

Wow...It's been a LONG time since I blogged. Judging by the date of my last entry, almost three years. I got involved in so many different things...internet forums based on different interests I had, MySpace, then  FaceBook, and other things that grabbed my interest and took me away from blogging. But I came to realized tonight that sometimes I REALLY miss blogging. It's a format that allows me to ramble a lot more freely (hence the title of my blog...lol) without character or word limits. I can say whatever I want to say without my thoughts popping up on someone's feed when they may not be interested in what I have to say. That way people have the choice to read or not.

So for those of you who followed me, or those who happen across my blog now. Stay tuned. More random ramblings to follow...