Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Packrat

So I've always teased my husband about being a packrat. If there's even a remote possibility he can use something he has in his possession, he refuses to throw it away. Even if he hasn't even laid eyes on it in 20 years. Does it irritate me? Yep!

But I think I've come to realize that I'm a bit of a packrat myself. But I save different kinds of things. My things are more sentimental. Or sometimes more than that. I hold onto emails and other electronic messages (FaceBook, texts, etc) because they might have information I need later. I don't forget much of anything. But everybody around me does, so I need written proof for things a lot of times. I've gotten myself out of more than one argument because I keep messages in one format or another.

So I guess I'm a packrat too. Under the circumstances, I'm ok with that.