Monday, December 13, 2010

Moving Week!

The day I've been waiting for has finally arrived! Moving week is here! The movers should be here some time this morning to start packing our home. I haven't heard from them yet this morning, and we have snow on the ground...I hope that doesn't put us too far behind. Our schedule is really tight as it is. Movers are scheduled today through Wednesday, I have an appointment to have the carpets in the bedrooms cleaned Wednesday afternoon, and our termination inspection is Thursday morning.

I decided to pull the kids out of school a day early. The official last day here is Thursday, but if I waited until after they got out of school, that would put the three of us getting to Fort Benning pretty late in the evening. Since it's my first time traveling there, I'd rather get an earlier start. So we'll be hitting the road sometime Thursday morning, headed for Georgia. I can't WAIT to see Fort Knox in my rearview mirror for the last time.

Movers have called and are on their way!