Saturday, November 17, 2007

Tomorrow...

Well, today actually, my mom is getting married.

My sister and I, along with one of my mom's fiance's daughters, spent the day decorating the chapel where they're getting married. All of the decorations in the chapel were white. But the walls are red, as is part of the carpet. My mom is having autumn colors for her wedding. My sister is the creative one, and she had to find a way to tie in the colors my mom wanted for her wedding with what was already in the chapel. I have to say, it looks beautiful now! I'll have to post before and after photos later. I didn't have my camera with me when we were decorating today, so didn't get to snap any before photos today. But I figure I can snap a few tomorrow after we take our decorations down. We were over there all day, and it really paid off. It looks so much better.

I'll put up pictures tomorrow...or today. Whatever!