Sunday, October 15, 2006

My Birthday Present

Well, I know you all are just on pins and needles waiting to see what my husband got me for my birthday. I'm rather proud of myself that I kept the secret for a week. Well, I did tell some people, but I didn't post it here. I really wanted to wait till I had pictures. Anyway, here it is.

The kids sitting on Mommy's motorcycle. Don't you just love their cheesy grins??


The dealership we bought it from is in Smithfield, which is a little over an hour away. Plus we avoided the interstate, because I'm not quite ready to ride there yet; so it took a bit longer taking the back roads. P. had all his gear with him, because he wasn't sure whether I'd be able to ride the whole way home myself without getting too tired. Well, I rode the whole way home, plus some, because we stopped at his parents' house to show them. I hated to park it when we got home. I wanted to keep riding. I definitely plan to take advantage of every pretty day we have. It was awesome. I'm completely hooked!