Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Poor Blog

Has been so neglected! I've just been doing other things, and blogging has been quite close to the bottom of my list of priorities.

We have quite a busy spring and summer planned. I communicate with a lot of people on line. One couple I've been talking to online is moving from the west coast to the east coast as we speak. I'm organizing kind of a get-together with them and some other friends the first weekend in April. Later in April, we're taking a trip to Maryland to hang out and party with some of our friends as well. Ahhh...the start of the riding season!

This summer, in June, we're taking a family vacation to Disney. I'm so freakin' excited! The hubby and I have never been. Neither, of course, have our kids. We're taking a combined family vacation with some good friends of ours who have kids the same age as ours...or close. They've been before. We figure this way it will be lots more fun for the kids, as well as for the grown ups.

My little sister's birthday was this past Friday. We took her and her hubby out Saturday night.