Friday, October 19, 2007

Update on Hubby's Trip

Well, I get to go with him to Colorado after all!

He called me yesterday afternoon after we'd had lunch to let me know that they'd managed to get approval for spouses to go along. I was really excited! I've never been to Colorado before, and that's one place I've been wanting to go. When he got home and I asked him about his day, he told me that USAREC decided to revoke the approval for myself and the one other spouse from our company after it had already been approved. Needless to say, I wasn't happy. He also told me, though, that Battalion was trying to find a way for us to be able to go. After all, the arrangements had already been made...plane reservations, hotel, etc.

Today he told me I get to go after all. Talk about a roller coaster here! So we're off to Denver tomorrow afternoon, and I can't wait!!