Thursday, September 28, 2006

Blogger Issues

I'm not sure what's going on with my blog for the last couple of days. Last night I attempted like twice to publish my "Angry and Frustrated" post. When I hit the Publish Post button, it was stuck on 0% progress. When I would check my list of posts, it showed up there, but then when I clicked the button to view my blog (which I always do after I publish a post), it wasn't there. I tried for quite a while last night, finally getting frustrated and going to bed. I figured I'd try again to publish it, but then this morning got a comment from Angie on that very post. I'm glad it ended up going through...I just wish I knew what the problem was. Maybe I should try Beta, but I don't know whether that will make a difference or not. Oh well...just something else for me to be frustrated about.