Saturday, June 17, 2006

Update

Gosh, I'm so far behind it's not even funny. Been so busy trying to get as settled as I possibly can before our household goods get here that I haven't had much time to do the things I'd like to do.

P. left last Sunday to go TDY for three weeks for school. Fortunately, the school is in SC and is only about a 2 hour drive. Even as close as it is, it's still hard when he's not here. At least he's able to come home for the weekends though. Wednesday the kids and I moved into our house because some of the new furniture we bought was delivered. So at least we don't have to sit or sleep on the floor.

I started my new job yesterday, and my college classes started back on the 6th. So I've been really busy. I know I can handle it, because I was doing the same in Germany. The difference is that here I'm working from home, so can be here for my kids. Once I get back into the swing of things I'll be ok.

Hopefully as my schedule levels out some I'll be able to keep up with this blog a bit better. I'm still going to post the pictures I promised a few weeks ago. Now that I'm at my own house with my high speed internet, maybe I'll get them uploaded soon.