Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day



This is a Happy Father's Day wish to all of the dads out there. For those of you who can't be with your families today, know that they are thinking about you especially today.

We were able to spend this special day with P.'s dad, and I'm very thankful for that. I'm glad that we'll have a couple of years that we'll be able to spend Father's Day with him. My dad passed away almost three years ago. I sure did miss being able to spend some time with him for Father's Day today. I just pray that he knows how much I was thinking about him today. I have some great pictures of him that I will have to try to share later after our household goods get here. I count my blessings so often that he was able to spend a couple of weeks with us just before he died.

Those of you who still have your dads with you, please be sure to let them know how much you appreciate them.