Tuesday, January 22, 2008

100th Day of School

Yikes! It's been nearly a month since the last time I wrote. Every time I think I'm going to get better about blogging, things come up and blogging is the farthest thing from my mind. We've had a stressful few days, but I wanted to write about something cute today instead.

Today was my kids' 100th day of school. Girl child, who is in second grade this year, brought me a little packet of activities they had done. One of them was really cute. It had a list of 10 things that if they had a hundred of them, they were supposed to answer what they would do. Here are her responses:

1. If I had 100 dollars, I would... spend 50 and save 50.
2. If I had 100 pencils, I would... write 100 sentences.
3. If I had 100 mosquito bites, I would... scratch with 100 serving spoons.
4. If I had 100 friends, I would... play with them all.
5. If I had 100 legs, I would... run very fast.
6. If I had 100 eyes, I would... look all different ways.
7. If I had 100 arms, I would... grab 100 things.
8. If I had 100 noses, I would... smell 100 roses.
9. If I had 100 fingers, I would... point at 100 people.
10. If I had 100 moms, I would... ride on their hands.

The last four things, she had to fill in the blank of what item she would have 100 of. I just thought it was really cute.